Are you preparing a platter of fruit to take to a party of to host a brunch? Try making this Raspberry Fruit Dip instead of the more traditional cream cheese and pineapple dip for a change. It’s super easy.
Easy Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
Makes 1-1/2 cups of fruit dip
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (thawed if frozen)
- An 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- Assorted fresh fruit (strawberries, peaches, plums, grapes, apple slices, pineapple chunks)
NOTE: If you are using frozen raspberries make sure they are thawed or you will end up with a mush of raspberries in the blender that is hard to remove.
1. Place raspberries in a blender. Cover and process until pureed. Strain to remove seeds.
2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
3. Add raspberry puree and beat until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Serve on a platter with fresh fruit chunks and slices.