When time is limited and you are looking for something quick and easy to make, these mini chicken pop pies are a cinch! They are super easy.
Easy Mini Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- a can of Pillsbury Grand rolls
- frozen mixed vegetables
- one can Cream of Chicken Soup
- One chicken breast
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 375.
- Grease or use spray oil in an 8-muffin tin pan.
- Roll Pillsbury Grands dough onto the counter or cutting board until they are each about 5 inches in size.
- Place the dough in the muffin tins.
- Cook a chicken breast and then cut it up into bite-sized pieces. You can use a skillet or even cook it in the microwave to make it faster.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine a half a bag of mixed veggies, a half can of cream of chicken soup and about a handful or more of precooked chicken pieces. Add a little salt and pepper. Stir until everything is blended.
- Spooned mixture into muffin tins and top off with a little shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.