Peanut Butter Cup people puppy chow will knock your socks off. It is so good! My favorite part? The Reese’s mini peanut butter cups and Reese’s Puffs cereal. I think next time I’ll have to add two bags of the peanut butter cups!
Peanut Butter Cup Puppy Chow Recipe
- 8 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups Reese’s Puffs cereal
- 16 oz. white chocolate chips/vanilla bark
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 bag Reese’s mini peanut butter cups (8oz.)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup mini Reese’s pieces
- Combine the cereal in a bowl and set aside
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave according to the instructions on the bag
- Add the peanut butter into the melted chocolate and stir until smooth
- Immediately pour the peanut butter chocolate mixture over the cereal and stir until coated, then add the peanut butter cups
- Place one cup of powdered sugar in a large plastic bag with half of the cereal mixture, close, and shake until thoroughly coated. Once coated spread out on a parchment lined cookie sheet until set. Repeat with the remaining cereal.
- Sprinkle with Reese’s pieces and store in a sealed container for up to a week…if it lasts that long!
Recipe adapted from Inside BruCrew Life