Mr. Food has done it again and created a Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes ebook. This is a free recipe book that you can download and look at on your computer, or better yet, your tablet. Use this free “Death by Chocolate Recipe book” on your tablet while you are cooking. Scroll down to see some of the chocolate recipes and download our free cookbook.
In this Free Chocolate Cookbook you will find these decadent recipes:
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Confetti Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Thumbprints
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Cake
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Triple Chocolate Mess
- Belgian Chocolate Pie
- Chocolate Meringue Pie
- Hot Chocolate Muffins
- and even more
Some Recipes from The Death by Chocolate Cookbook:
Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Chilling Time: 8 hours
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
- 2 (4-serving) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
1. Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens.
3. Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers.
4. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover to chill.
Triple Chocolate Mess
This recipe looks very similar to the Chili’s Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Recipe we all love so much.
Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well until smooth. Pour into slow cooker.
3. Cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until set in center. Remove cooker from base and let cool 30 minutes.
Mr. Food has put together a rich and decadent chocolate recipe collection that has all of the best chocolate recipes for any of your forays into the land of dessert. If you’re looking for some homemade candy to dispkat during the holidays, then you’ll go wild for our Buckeyes. These smooth, creamy treats are like lil’ bites of heaven. If you’re lookin’ for a recipe to fill up that cookie jar, then look no further than our Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies for the ultimate cookie action.