Everyone loves LEGOs, I know I do. LEGOs were my kids favorites toys growing up and they are most likely your kids favorite toy too. I still have most of them. They would play for hours making cities and we would keep them in the living room so they could play with them. The whole living room floor would be one large LEGO city.
LEGO KidsFest is a giant LEGO event held over three days and filled with fun interactive, creative and educational activities for the whole family. Since 2009, LEGO KidsFest has made over 30 tour stops, visiting more than two dozen cities across North America.
LEGO® KidsFest is filled with interactive, creative and educational activities for the whole family! Join us for hands-on educational fun for all ages: LEGO & DUPLO® Construction Zones, dozens of large-scale and miniature LEGO models and displays, LEGO Universe and LEGO Games, group builds Creation Nation and Mystery Murals, live LEGO Master Builders, and much more!
LEGOFest Activities Include:
- LEGO Model Museum: see and take pictures of miniature and life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: building tips, tricks and live demonstrations from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Mystery Mural: build a piece of a giant mural to help reveal the image
- Race Ramp: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zone: creative free build, play and display area
- LEGO DUPLO® Jams: toddlers explore building and imagination while rocking out to fun playroom tunes
- LEGO Ninjago: Spin your way to victory and become a Spinjitzu master in a play area dedicated to LEGO Ninjago or contribute to a Ninjago group build.
- And much more, covering 175,000 square feet of space
2016 LegoFest Tour Stop Locations:
New LegoFest tour stops in 2016 include Charlotte, NC (February 19-21), Harrisburg, PA (April 8-10) and Kansas City, MO (May 13-15), Louisville, KY (June 3-5), Milwaukee WI (Oct. 7-9), Houston, TX (Oct. 21-23) and Cleveland, OH (Nov. 4-6).
LEGO® KidsFest tickets can be purchased at LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.