Now wraps, fajitas, tacos, and quesadillas are back on your gluten free menu! We tried new Udi-licious Gluten-free tortillas and we really liked the taste. You can’t tell any difference between the UDi gluten-free tortillas and other tortillas. They are soft and flavorful.
Need ideas for your Tortillas? Here are a couple of easy-to-prepare tortilla meals.
- Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Sandwich Wraps
- Single Serve Quesadilla
Single Serve Quesadilla
1 Udi Gluten Free Flour Tortilla, Large
1 tsp, vegetable oil
1/2 cup shredded cheese, preferably cheddar or Mexican blend
1/2 cup diced chicken
1/4 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 tablespoon sliced olives
1 tablespoon diced mushrooms
1. Brush skillet with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and heat to Medium-High.
2. Place the Udi large tortilla in pan. Layer with a thin layer of cheese, leaving about 1/2 inch around edges.
3. Personalize with thin layer of optional ingredients, if desired.
4. Fold the tortilla in half and let it cook in the pan 1-2 minutes until slightly brown underneath before turning to brown the topside.
5. Slide onto plate and enjoy!
You can also just use them without heating or browning so make a soft taco. We added Cilantro to ours and I love the added flavor. We also added ground beef that was cooked in a packed Taco flavoring sauce.
Disclosure: UDI sent us some of their new Gluten-free tortillas and coupons. We loved them and all opinions are our own